of do you reebonz?

promised to blog about my purchase @ Reebonz previously too. again, this is a super late post cos i have my first miumiu last year too. lol. Had my first purchase @ Reebonz - my first most expensive branded bag that i ever own.

wanted to get prada but then, the event was closed so i settled for miumiu instead. a sister of prada too ley. the bag comes in a hard box like a present. very well wrap and i love the box. now it is still in my room with my miumiu bag lor. lol i love my miumiu le.




their bags are much cheaper than those in boutiques. i think they buy if from overseas to sell in singapore as their colors are also not available in Singapore. take mine for example, it is made in turkey lor lol. guess this explains y they are cheaper. i also heard from my friends or even the sales executives in the boutique that europe sells branded bags like prada, LV, miumiu cheaper.

anyway, i am happy with the purchase and i don't need to travel overseas to enjoy my purchase at a cheaper price.

i love to shop and i love MIUMIU

Comments