of my 2nd trip of the year - Macau! Part 1

i just came bk from Macau. Had a wonderful time with my best best pals in Venetian Macau - T n S. i really miss them a lot and also the time we had when we were in MBS..nevertheless. friendship doesn't end after i left MBS right? after so much planning, i finally got my arse up on the plane and spend the wend with the 2 wonderful guys! Sorry to the rest who i couldn't meet up with u all as my schedule is quite tight. but i promise i will b bk and spend longer time in macau ok? i took many pictures this time as i brought my DSLR and lucky i did..cos both S and T brought me to many places where i can take really nice pictures! i will break the travel post in to 3 parts so here is part 1. i will continue the rest after editing the pictures...

So this time i went Macau with YJ. her first time there and my 3rd time there. We took the night flight from Cebu pacific. it is about 2 + hrs to macau. S pick us up from the airport and drove us to a place for yummy desert. the place is call Jing Yu Man Tang. yum yum

my upper big bean curd


they had the pig throttlers with wasabi...yum

after that, S brought us to take some really gd night scenery lo...had a great time chatting up with S..


you can see from far the cotai strip
















then S drove us bk to hotel for the night. =). pictures of the hotel room..i think i showed it before..but i still want to show it again here lol..Many Tks to T for the arrangement!


the view outside our room is great! this time i stayed in the south tower. previously always north lol




Comments