of a mad rush weekend....

this trip back is really a super mad rush week for me. so many things to do. and there are still things that are uncompleted. and it make me realise one thing..i cant be away from home for too long. and Ronnie needs me too. Was told by mum that he has a lump in his right side of the throat and she brought him to see a vet on sat. the vet advice that if the growth is not growing, we can still leave it as he just went tru a painful operation to remove his toe. if it starts growing then we will need to remove it. means ronnie will need to go tru another round of operation =(. Ronnie seems to age alot when i m not ard. i pains me as i dont get to spend quality time with him and when i m bk, all my time is spend on running errands...

i guess i should spend more time with him and my family and love one.

bk to my activities over the weekend...

1. installation of the video cam in both wofy and shadow. LL bought 2 cameras for the 2 cars and we went down for installation. at the same time, i change my audio unit of Wofy too. now we can use bluetooth and also connect to iphone from the audio unit.
2. SPA time. been a long time since we went for our SPA session. head down for a quick short massage
3. Run errands for Ronnie. bought him food, stock up the existing food
4. catch the amazing spiderman...was really funny show cos maybe it is showing the teenage of spider man..very different from the previous story.
5. had a catch up session with garfield..
6. cleared my letters
7. bought bak gua for the folks here
8. help to run errands for the folks here too..

managed to have some food that i m craving for...dont have them here in Manila and those are the food i miss..my daily breakfast...



Catch up time with Garfield...

food is from the upp seletar ( near the famous ampang yong tau fu). So far the food is ok and is consider quite cheap. for total 20.9 inclusive of 3 ice tea. =)

some pictures of me n ronnie...my RONNIE!!

he is smart. he knows i m going bk but i told him i will b bk soon to accompany him. where can u find a dog that touches your heart like him? 

last but not least, my last minute dinner after i came bk last night. simple and nice. pan fried dory with egg fried rice.

pictures are all taken using nikon d90

Comments

  1. what food is that on the 1st pic? looks yummy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is call chwee kueh. it contains water and milled rice. they are steamed and served with chye poh ( radish) . very yummy. u can find them in singapore

      Delete

Post a Comment