Product Review : Mentholatum Facial Scrubs...

Hiyo. today i am going to introduce 2 facial scrubs from Mentholatum!

Acnes Daily Facial Scrub
Acnes Medicated creamy wash


well, many ppl who see my pictures online will know that i m often "plague" by pimples at the chin area and it gets worst when i take peanuts or chocolate. i try to refrain to eat these food but. sometimes temptations are hard to resist le. haha. anyway, i tried many products and it doesn't seems to really work on me. so sad right?


Then Mentholatum came to my rescue..i was given these 2 products to try. let me share with you the goodness of these two products and hopefully it can resolve your problem too!!

Acnes Medicated Creamy wash
- helps to prevent pimples, remove dirt, oil and impurities. anti bacterial

the inside goodness
anti bacterial : contains lsoproply methyphenol (o-cymen-5-ol) which penetrates deep into pores to fight against bacteria and prevent pimples

soothing : helps sooth redness and skin imitation caused by acne. prevents aggravation of pimples

deep cleansing : helps unclogs pores and reduce blemishes by deeply cleansing to remove dirt oil, impurities and excess sebum

moisture retention : contains vitamin C with moisture retention benefits, leaving your skin soft and moisturized after wash

anti-oxidation : contains vitamin E an effective anti-oxidant to keep the elasticity of your skin


review : i started using this once i receive the products. it really show significant signs of reducing the blemish of the pimples around my chin area. the redness caused by the pimples are also subsided after a few wash. there is also less sebum on my T zone area now and my make up last longer than before.

next

Acnes Daily Facial Scrub 
this is a different product as it it contains anti acne beads that serve the purpose as a scrub. so it actually cleans and scrub at the same time.

there are 2 types of beads found in this scrub

green beads for deep cleansing and blue beads for a cooling menthol sensation.
review: i use this at the end of each day. my facial wash at night. very often i have difficulties in removing stubborn makeup. especially my super water proof mascara and eyeliner. even if i use very "powerful" makeup remover, i will still have some "left overs". however, when i start using this product, my skin is much cleaner and more healthier. my face also doesn't feel dry after using this product too.

i am still using the products now and i can see my face condition improving. picture of me taken yesterday. you can see that my skin is now much better!!!!


Comments