of goodbye my love, Ronnie

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

tragedy happened while I was away for my Taiwan photoshoot. Ronnie passed away a day before my birthday peacefully in his sleep. Yes, he left without me and this is what I wanted actually. I couldn't bear to see him breathe his last so I told him to go and not let me see. If you call me selfish , irresponsible, so be it. but it is true that I couldn't. if I am around, probably he will still continue to hold on to pain for me and this is not what I wan

after he is gone, I feel more terrible than ever. questions keeps popping up like why did he go? what did I not do enough? Isnt he on recovery and why he suddenly go? lots and lots of question that keeps popping up in my mind. which I cannot answer except tears keeps dropping.

although I know he has gone to a place where there is no pain and lots of friends around him but the emptiness inside me is hard to fill and everytime I go back home, I miss him. I miss all the good times with him. he was there for me during the darkest days of my life. he was there where all else abandon me. he was there for me and he loves me so much.

i would say that he loves me more than i love him cos despite he is so much in pain, he hold on to me and put up a brave front so that i can concentrate on my stuff. he hold on till the very last for me, giving me time to grieve before the next stage of my life begin. I always remember the times we had and i will give my promise to stay strong. i always remember that he loves to stay with me n spend time with me. i will always miss him and i hope one day he will bring me his friend to keep me company again and i will continue to love other dogs who need my help.

till the day we meet again. I love u. Ronnie

Comments