of May 11

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

May 11 is a very important day for me.

1. Day i say Goodbye to Ronnie officially. Yes. He is cremated on 11 May 2013. A day where we bid his body goodbye. We opt for a private cremation so that we can spend some last moments with him. My heart was torn apart over and over again. Until now, i cant believe that he is gone. He did came bk to see me. like a moth circling me at night. A grasshopper when we went to collect his ash the next day where he spend time sitting at the rear car seat until LL swipe him away as we scared that he might jump and caused some accidents while we were driving. but i believe he knows our intention. We burn him his fav clothing, his toy toy girlfriend, and my last birthday present to him. his adidog hoodie that comes too late. i know he will love this hoodie cos his fav color is red. D say Ronnie is worried that i m not ok thats y he keeps coming bk to visit me. Yes, seriously, i m not ok. i lost all the motivation in life. i no longer interest in ppty, in my kickboxing, even sometimes food turns quite bad to me despite is gd food. all i wan is to look for what Ronnie wants me to do. maybe after i take up animal communication in oct, i will feel better? i dont know.
2. LL birthday celebration and his wedding proposal. On the other hand, after settling Ronnie 's stuff, we did some celebration on the yacht that is booked by LL. I was caught by surprised by his actions as previously he told me that Terry, our good friend got some promotion for yacht outing and ask if we wanted to join. Initially i told him that is my LL birthday and then they told me that we can celebrate it together. thinking is a gd idea, so we joined them ( never know that all these are planned by LL and his friends). So in the evening, we went to One Marina 15. On our way, i even quarrel with LL over wanting to buy chicken pie and not pizza, we always late and blah stuff. but nevertheless, we got our ass up on to the yacht.


ok. back to y we are fighting over chicken pie and twelve cupcakes - we are supposed to buy pizzahut for the gang ( tasked to buy KFC and pizza but we only managed to get KFC). so i wanted to get chicken pie after the pizza idea is off..but LL say better to get twelve cupcakes which i find is not filling at all. so because of this, as usual, we are late. and i feel so terrible cos we are always late and i told LL that the yacht thing has timing and if we are late, then T may lugi the timing (still not knowing that is planned by LL).
nevertheless, we got alot of food and couldnt even finished in the end.



we had wine and champagne..yumz. 
brokenwood shiraz.
me and E. the super chio mummy!

Moscato Rosa from Brown brothers. my fav
the cupcakes that we are arguing over. lol.
we are stuffed with so much food especially fishballs that we decided to play indian poker to "minimize" the amount of leftovers! so fun haha..
after that we head out to the deck where the yacht captain drove us to view the night view of mbs. sorry , not much nice pic as the sea is quite rocky that time.
then the yacht captian drive us to view fireworks at RWS. As you can see, i m totally unaware of whats going on and keeps taking pictures n chatting with Eliz. until LL told me to go over to his place where he proposed to me with his friends (holding on to their iphone, S3 & 4 torch lights) and Terry filming the whole event down. He then told me that everything is planned by him including the yacht is planned by him., i was really caught by surprised and touched by his actions. a wonderful night to remember. 

after the proposal, we headed down to celebrate LL birthday!

here i would like to thank LL and my friends who make my day.
1. LL - thanks for being a friend, a lover, a bf and going to b husband. i am quite ridiculous at times, stupid and silly most of the time. but u always love me with all your heart, u stand by me while i grieve my loss over Ronnie, my late popo. u always give in to my ridiculous demands like i want another dog after Ronnie passed away.

2. Thank you to all my friends who play apart in this proposal event. you guys are great! can win star awards liao. also thanks for the food.
a. 60 fishballs + Old Chang Kee from Garfield and QN. i dont think we will eat fishballs for the next few mths.
b. Homecooked fried bee hoon. from HB and wifey. very yummy!
c. birthday cake from Eliz and champagne. really very yummy
d. sushi from Cheewei
e. Curry chicken from Larry
f. Wine from Terry

Thanks everyone, i really had alot of fun and joy!


Comments