of Penang Street Food

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

I guess this is it. Ronnie is no longer there and I don't know what to do except sobbing everyday and guess blogging is the only way I can spend my time and not thinking too much about Ronnie. I will still blog about him sometimes to remember the gd times we had. although I wont have much updated pictures about him anymore. I din really take a lot of pictures of him while he is sick cos he is a vain pot and his sick face doesn't look good. he would only want to be remember while he is healthy and happy.

Went to Penang for a company event. was a 3 days 2 night but I cut short it to 2 days 1 night asking permission to fly back earlier. by then, Ronnie's sickness already deteriorated. it pains me to see him in pain and howling until the medicine kicks in its effect.

Although it was a short one but we still managed to get some food while on our way to the airport to fly back to Singapore. The food is really good but sadly, I suffered from food poisoning and LS until the day I reach Taiwan even. kinda bad as I rarely fall sick during my trips and this is the first time. probably this is also a sign which I failed to reckon that I shouldn't go and should stay back to accompany Ronnie? I don't know. like I say. many questions in my head over and over again which I keep asking myself.

I dun know what is the place but I only managed to snap a photo of the street name. apparently it is very famous for the local Penang food. it looks like Lao Pa Sat in Singapore (olden days). where u ordered from the stall and get to eat them in open air. the weather in Penang turns bad when we went to the street food market. it was starting to rain and lucky there are umbrellas on the tables. we tried a few local delicacies like  penang fried kway tiao, curry noodles, poh pia. don't really have time to try the rest but the famous ones are good enough.


Curry noodles.
Fried Kway Tiao
pok pia

i would say the food is really nice and it really taste very different from the penang food you find in Singapore. maybe the penang food in Singapore has very much localized to our taste and liking. if you do have a chance to visit Penang, do drop by at lorong bahru and try their local food!

Comments