Do you put on makeup every day and no matter how many times u cleans your face with the makeup remover, you still feel your face is very dirty? How many times you reach home and realize that your face is super duper dirty when u tried to use a tissue paper and wipe your face?
I DO! Seriously, although pollution in Singapore isn’t that bad as other countries but I will feel my face very dirty at the end of the day.
So normally to counter pollution, I put on makeup to “protect” my face but I will need to do a deep cleansing to remove the makeup thoroughly. Sometimes it makes me wonder if my makeup really oxidizes or is just plain dirt haha as my face gets darker by the end of the day and becomes even darker if I stay outdoor the whole day (sun block not working? I put on SPF 50++ ok??!!?? Is the dirt lah -_-“ )
From X brand makeup remover to Y brand olive oil, I have been searching high and low for a good makeup remover but I failed T-T.
I am a very lazy person. I
love to put on makeup but I hate the process of cleaning ~ I mean deep cleansing. It is a hassle especially if you are tired from work, from your activities. You just want to get over and done with the cleansing so that you can hit the bed straight.
I need a super power remover that helps me to remove the dirt or makeup only one time!
Then TheSampleStore.org came to my rescue! They are really my superman and superwoman hehe. Here comes a box of Biore makeup remover products for me to try out. I just can’t wait!
Biore Point MUR
I put on heavy eye makeup to make my eyes looks bigger (minus the false eyelashes – seldom put and mostly mascaras effects). After using the makeup remover, it just cannot remove my eye makeup! I also tried eye makeup remover from various brands but it is too stubborn to be removed. Every time I will end up with panda eyes after washing my face even =(. As i had lasik before, i will try to avoid rubbing my eyes ( although already recovered but i will still try to avoid), the specially formulated cleansing formula helps me to remove my stubborn eye makeup without rubbing hard onto my eye lid.
Biore Cotton Sheets
Reviews
Ease of removing makeup without needing tissue paper or cotton? All you need is just the all in one makeup removal wipes. Haha. Deep cleansing + easy steps for removing makeup = Makeup removal wipes. i like this product the most as it provide the convenience of removing makeup in the quickest and easiest way. with the box, it helps to maintain the tissue wipes moisture and is easy for me to bring for traveling.and you know what? you can simply purchase their refill packs and their handy pack if you go traveling.
of cos, other than that, i hearts it a lot as it leaves no oily after feel. thanks to the high performance yet light and smooth cleansing oil that is present in the cotton sheets (i love this feeling especially i have oily skin haha)
well, after all the raves about these two products, i am sure you will be interested in where to buy it right? well, all products are available at all leading supermarkets, hypermarket and pharmacies.
all mentioned products in this blog is brought to you by Biore - No 1 Makeup Remover brand in Japan!
Want to get the same experience as me ? now you can too! just simply click on the below to redeem your free product!
Comments
Post a Comment