of dear mr reckless driver, this is day 3 of 2011.I still wan to b alive | princessMic on Xanga

image1640971243.jpgmr reckless driver:

In case u are reading my pathetic blog, I am the poor Honda that horned madly at you after u do the following outstanding stunts

1. attempt to cut into my lane when u coming up from lornie rd at a ultra fast speed without checking your blind spot or u simply blinded by the excitement u gain from speeding

2. changing lane like some monster driver and no matter how crazy u drive. u still end up in front of wofy.so what's the point of cutting 10 cars like some crazy driver? in case u wonder who is wofy. wofy is the Honda that u bullied
today at 745pm

btw,sorry to show case your wonderful sport Mercedes car plate cos I need to warn others as well as to remind myself to keep a super safe distance from you.

this is only the beginning of the year, I am still young and I love my life my job my friends my dog my everything. I wan to stay alive. please spare a thought for me and other drivers on the road.

you are lucky as u meet wofy today. if u meet shadow, I m sure u won't be so please as he will win your Mercedes.

well I do hope this will bring attention to u that ppl won't keep quiet and just let u bully.

your sincerely

the angry Honda driver

Comments