I love beach holidays!!

Quick QUick! tell me if anyone is interested in going to a place where there is only sun , sand and sea together with 7 other fun loving people (including me if i win)??

well, here is the chance !

SAFRA is looking for 8 aspiring travel bloggers to join us on a 4D3N trip to Langkawi from 20 Aug 2011 to 23 Aug 2011!

Vote for me now and stand to WIN a $1,000 trip to beautiful Langkawi in SAFRA's in2it.sg’s Adventure!

ok, there is the top 5 most important reason y i should be one of the 8...

1. i never been to Langkawi before - so malu. so near and yet never go before. but is the truth -> see? only bali pictures


2. i am a water sports lover - name it and i do it...para-sailing or wakeboarding ...


3. i m love the sun! - look at my skin you know, so if u love sun tanning, we can do sun tanning together.


4. i m fun loving.. -> i am really serious about it!


5. i love to eat. - going with me, i m sure u will enjoy eating as much as i do...


if you still dont believe -_-", then ...well, everyone do deserve a holiday right? vote for me lah...

click here -> http://bit.ly/qPEQAP for more information!



Comments