of time for some yummy deserts

yup. have you tried the desert shop call Ji De Chi ( Remember to eat) desert? i just did it on Sun! always wanted to give it a try and finally i did.  the deco gives me a very hk style feel haha..feel like i m in hk =P..



the desert variety is quite wide but i find the price is a little steep. we had 1 bowl of chi ma ( sesame) hu, 1 Yam, 1 steam milk and it cost 10 bucks. it definitely cost much lesser if we have them in market. well, they need to pay more for rental..etc so they charge higher and we pay higher price for it. =P



the steam milk is different from what i had in Macau. here it is in solid form while in macau, it is liquid form. probably they added egg white here that solidifies the milk? but nevertheless, is still yummy. i love it


i love to eat and i love my PEN

i m hoping that i can find some time to write a PEN user guide post but i m busy playing with my  iPAD and migrating my contacts in my new BB -_-" . terrible lah me


Comments