of first trip to Desaru ~ workshop trip + "ghostly" encounter

as promised (alittle late), here is my post on my Desaru trip. this is the first time i spend a night there in Desaru and my first workshop in the company. the trip is fun, we have work and play at the same time. especially it is the good time to know your cols better and work on team building stuffs like that. other than team building stuff, our committee members also arrange a special trip for us ~ firefly watching..my first encounter with fireflies. a little pity i cant take any picture as it is too dark.


my wonderful cols..

This is my room mate for the night...
the food there is so so only but is the company that counts right?
our dinner ~ bbQ and i had my first beer. many friends who know me will know that i am not a beer person, i am a wine person haha
this is our room for the night - the room is 2 stories. the first one is the living room and the second one is the bedroom. is a kinda small actually but enough for two.

here is the ghostly encounter for the night... it was a tired day and we headed back to our rooms to ZZZ...my room mate is not feeling well so she took some medicine and concuss. for me, i am very tired too so i slept too. it was in the middle of the night that i was woken up by some running foot steps. i open my eyes and take a peep, the night was still dark. so i presume it is around 3am in the morning..the foot steps is very near but there is no one in the house. it kept on going until dawn which is around 6am in the morning. well, i kept this to myself until we got out of the house and started discussing about it. only then we realized that it happened to some other cols as well. like they hear their balcony door opening ,the toilet door close suddenly with no one in the room and the room is air con... damm..it really freak me out of my life..-_-" nevertheless, i still enjoy the company of my cols throughout this trip. on the second day which is also our last day there, we went to the desaru farm...
well, the animals there are cute but a little smelly haha..so this is my end of my 2D1N trip... i love my workshop and i love my PEN

Comments