of being a temperary housewife for 3 days

Well, i know i just came back from 1 week MC, spend 1 wk of solid time resting at hm and then bk to work for 1 wk and then on leave again for 3 days...

haha... well, my mum went for a holiday to Macau - Zhu Hai and i m suppose to help her to cover some of the duties at hm...so took 3 days to b "housewife" at hm

Housewife, not easy le. it actually covers the role of Chief Finance Officer, CEO and sometimes work of a secretary lo. now then i know my mum's job is not easy le. My dad say if i becomes housewife, the household money confirm not enough cos when i cook, i use alot of real ingredients...and it cost alot of $$ lo..lol

anyway. did 3 days of housewife and then i m sick already. down with flu and slight fever. damm.

cook meals for the family. tough job. u actually need to plan what to cook and what to buy each day..wonder how my mum does it for the family. when i am in Manila, i cook what i feel like eating but here..different le. i must also think of what my dad cannot eat too much , dont like to eat and ...etc.

chinese spinach porridge cooked with alot of dried scallops. hey. i did not add any seasoning..everything is solid from the ingredient one. and thats where my daddy say..wah..u become finance officer confirm go bankrupt one..lol

dinner for the night
 thai style omelette.

fried tong fen.
cabbage soup
pan fried fish fillet...
then for the next day lunch, fried bee hoon with pig throtters. pass some to my 2 uncles and they say is super yummy

hor fun for dinner the next day...

then i took 1 day off yesterday from the housewife job lol..cos down with flu and fever lol...

my dad can only shake his head when he see me sleeping on the sofa with block nose, sneezing and sniffing really hard...

my mum? came back yesterday night also did the same thing too..shaking head ...haha

thats all for my 3 days leave and will come bk with more on my alpha shots

Comments