[Review] Keeping yourself dry whole day long

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

How many of you feel embarrass whenever you perspire a lot and lift up your arms?  I would say is me!  I love to do sports and enjoy myself on a hot sunny afternoon, but the aftermath, haiz. one word - terrible. i have been looking for a lot of products to overcome my problems and finally found this one!


not only it controls my perspiration issues, it also help me to keep refresh all day long. with 1 application, it can last me approximately 72 hrs without reapplying so it really cut down on the amount of "stuff" put on my skin

Triple Dry comes in 2 types. Unfraganced and Fresh Fragrance. personally i prefer the fresh fragrance as it really keeps me refresh all the time. it is a roll on type so it is pretty easy to apply.

Triple Dry is available @ Guardian @ $15.90.

TO REDEEM YOUR FREE SAMPLE

GO TO https://www.samplestore.com/product/details/2842/0/name-triple-dry-anti-perspirant-roll-on


Comments