[Product Review] Philips ION brush

Visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

i happen to chance across this product one day. Maybe this product has been in the market for a very long time but i din notice as i have not been keeping track with the latest products for almost 1 yr since i was pregnant with #bbz. so anyway, after #bbz is born, it is time for me to get back into "shape" (hopefully), "pretty" (means more doll up), "fashionable" (means more new clothes - into the new stage of my life..motherly yet fashionable).

so here you go. as many aware, i am born with natural wavy hair (inherited from my dad). I usually go for the easy way out -> rebonding, but as i am breast feeding ( very kia si) so any chemicals to my hair is a no no even you tell me numerous times that is safe. so my hair is frizzy and dry every day when i wake up. so after reading on what the product can do, so i decided to ditch my straightening iron for this.



Review : i tried after a few rounds, the hair did tame down but not as much. it din give me the straightening effect of cos as it is not a straightener but it does give me the shiny effect that my straighter give. overall i would say that it doesn't really work for me but as a hair brush, it did help me to massage my scrap everytime i brush my hair lolx.

before

after

Comments