[Personal]time to clean my blog *ah choo*

Wow. Been a Long while. Almost a year ya? Just realise I blog my Aussie post and not even half way through it. This yr I been to Genting with my parents, Japan with hub so I Guess I better start blogging again ya

So time really flies. My Son is 4 and girl turning 3 this month. Today is their school holiday. Decided to bring the kids out since I took leave to pei them. Yala. I wanted to clear some work at home but then... better do Mother duties manz



Kids when they are Not fighting, they r always adorable. When they r not cranky, u get a sane mummy. Hahaha. Else is a safe insane mummy u see right here. 


Amazed by the sharpness of the tamron lens despite it is a 17-28mm. Zoomed into 28mm and I still can get sharpness of the images plus some post editing too la. 


The weather is super hot today. But lucky the kids r ok with it. 


I think this picture got some feel la hahaha. Backlight. I love tamron lens. Since my Nikon days, tamron never fail me. 


I do hope they enjoy their day today haha especially I m dead beat on my way driving back. Lolx 


As they grow older now, they are more n more aware of surroundings, asking questions, telling you what they see and how they see things. Sometimes is quite interesting to chat with them, of cos without their tantrums. 


Comments