Of My wkend...

Well well well, This wkend is a quick one i feel cos probably i still very tired, din get enuff rest. had been having nitemares for the past few nites..anyway...had a early mother's day celebration. din realli go anywhere but brin my parents to VIVO...cos every where is also crowed.

Sat

Sat morning, i met up with Handsome boss mic and the gang @ AMK Mcdonalds. had a happy time chatting with them..from work to diving..yippi...i plan to get my diving lic soon haha...when i get my bonus?? Guess who i saw at Mcdonalds? is my Xiao Yi,she working there part time haha..wat a small world keke...anyway...then i met up with CD since is ard his area..then headed for lunch..

 

did a little shopping at punggol plaza, bought DVDs ( PI XUE JIAN) and Ah long Pte Ltd then headed hm to rest for awhile. watch Ah long Pte Ltd with my parents n bro..had a gd time luffing al te way before bring ron for walk... Bring my parents for dinner. everywhere is flooded with ppl..haiz...

May is a time to get fat haiz..tomolo amore for me liao....Mother's day, birthday...wah...i still hav 1 big feast with CD at XXXXX on Fri...wah....

Sun

Comments