Of Good Customer Service from Banks

Oops. i did it again. i make the wrong payment to the wrong account second time this mth. however, i get a gd customer service today which i want to share my experience here. =) and i am very surprise with the way 2 different banks is handling this.

Exp with HXXX bank
I bank transfer X amt of money to HXXX bank last mth. little i know that i actually transfer to the wrong bank account ( I hold 2 bank account - one is line of credit , the other is a HBSC credit gold and i receive alot of statement of accounts from them every time.). my payment is suppose to be for credit gold, instead, i transfer to the line of credit account. then i receive a late payment notice which i got a shock cos i already made my payment XX days ago and immediately receiving the statement of account but yet the HXXX bank still tax me for late payment fees, and interest fee. so i called up the bank, and after numerous of transfer here n there. was told that the money has gone to the line of credit...i ask the amount that i hav in the line of credit but the officer in charge wasnt able to advise me #$$#$%. so in te end, i assume that the X amt is in my line of credit and request for a transfer to my credit gold. on top of that, as i DID make a payment, so HXXX waive off the interest fee + late payment fee for me..
Case closed.

Exp with SXXXXXXXX bank
Again, i make the wrong transfer again.this time, i transfer to the credit card account instead of the balance transfer account. grrhh. cos the statement of account is a consolidated one which contain both account information. but this time, the officer in charge has been calling me since the morning to tell me that i actually paid to the wrong account and he will waive off the late payment and transfer whatever balance that i paid in the credit card to the correct account and ask me to pay to the correct one. 
Case close

wat i m trying to address is that SXXXXXXXX bank actually make the effort to go to search if i did pay to the correct account instead of just bill me the late payment + interest fee. while the other actually just bill me accordingly...grrhhh...

just wan to say..thumbs up for SXXXXXXXX bank! well done on good customer service.u have a satisfied + happy customer here!



Comments