Of vita k


Had my vita-k mask treatment on sat. m trying to b very discipline to let my face rest over the wkend and enjoy DIY "spa" treatment.

i have been using korean masks + toner, makeup stuff + sunblock for quite sometime already. can say that my face condition has improved quite a far bit. on top of external care, i also try to make sure that i get enuff Zzz ( if i dun cheong DVDs), eat more fruits and also eat my evening primerose and my aloe vera. =). hopefully one day i can no need to put on makeup all the time with my face looking gd...even with makeup,  my face will be very gd too =).   

information and picture is extracted from http://www.thefaceshop.com

Concept
Has a great selection – skin benefiting 5 different vitamins (A,B,C,E,K)- for individual skin type!

Description
Purifying
Vitamin K --> purifies the skin and helps reduce dark circles under the eyes.

Comments