of cny

i think cny is a terrible holiday for me except i get to go visiting n collecting ang baos and eating cny goodies. this yr is rather terrible for me and my mum. this yr, my mum reduced to sleeping on the wooden sofa in the living rm, i sleep with my dad ( at my mum's usual sleeping area). both me n my mum dun get to zzz at all. mum, being uncomfortable zzz on the hard sofa, constantly waken up by grandma to go toilet. me, cant simply zzz cos of my dad's thunder snores.i wonder how can my mum stand him for the past 28 yrs?
anyway, i just pray that it will be over soon..i dunnoe until what extend i can tahan...cos i already blew my top this morning. grrhhh...

my after cny will b exercise and reducing my fats haha..starting with gym n swimming at SPGG haha..thats the good thing about working in ST, i get to visit these clubs FOC .=)

some pictures taken during the first day before i go visiting my relatives. had a gd time with my cousins , Mit, Susan, Lydia, Hongx2, niux2,weix2



Ang Baos..

show guess how much angbao $ i collected this yr? *winks*

Comments