of oh my.i m so tired

image434266109.jpgBusy busy busy. Rarely a time for me to blog except now. Trying to steal some time off.

We are near the date soon and pressure is on us now. Especially project timeline to meet, setup, installation n blah blah. Hab been running btwn the site n mbt office all the time. Trainings, meetings and installation all coming in. Now I finally can understand what L say when I first join. "later u will b very busy". Fair enuff, I drink lesser , less toilet n my meals are not on time, sleep late n work late. Now m having bad skin condition. N worst, less time with Ronnie too. I miss him so much during work. How I wish I can bring him to work everyday.

Hopefully I can get a short getaway this weekend before the heptic schedule starts again.

A snapshoot of the food I hav in the team dining.

Comments