of how to have good hair day?

 

Good hair day is always my dream ever since I started to put chemical on my hair – DYE, REBONDING, PERMING, SWIMMING in CHLORINE every Sunday and Saturday and straightening my hair using the iron every morning.My hair becomes very dry with split ends (especially at the end of my hair), lost its “life” (aka bouncy and shine), heavily entangled each time after I wash my hair. As such, I always resort into doing REBONDING (adding more damage to my hair ~ yes I know but that is the only way my hair will look “healthy”. yalah. bluff people for a few months then hair become brittle again).

Picture of my damaged hair…dated 21st Sept 2010


 

-> hay like ends

 

-> lifeless hair

Perhaps you may be wondering why i m so concern over having good hair day? Here are some facts that you should know.

About Hair Ends

The last 15cm of your hair ends are the oldest ( imagine if your hair is of waist length..means your hair ends is super old o_O). it is 1 year older on average compared to the rest of your hair (for those who have hair longer than shoulder).

Hair Ends have gone through the most. On average, it has been permed/coloured/rebonded 2.5x more than the hair crown.

so it is very very important to take care of your hair ends =) as they have gone through the most.

Hair Damages

Typically a flat iron or curling tong uses a temperature of 175 degree to style hair - same as the temperature use by clothes dryer to wring out moisture from wet laundry ( OMG...my hair is going through this almost everyday ! )

with all these, what should i do??? my hair is damaged T-T...

Now here comes Essential to the rescue! Many thanks to thesamplestore.sgfor sending the package of Essential Products – You are truly my savior to my hair!\(^o^)/

 

What's in the package??

They smell so yummy...

Brief introduction of the products and the contents. 

Essential is formulated with

1. High Purity honey & milk protein to deeply repair and strengthen hair -> This is very good for me as it will help to repair my hair after all the damage that chemical has done to my hair.

2. Ultra Shine Essence to restore shine to hair ->  No more dull color hair..yippeee!

3. Wild Rose Essence (Nuance Airy) / Sunflower oil essence (Rick Premier) to leave protective layer to keep hair -> Now my hair will be protected under the sun whenever i do outdoor activities!

4. Fruity floral fragrance ->  i simply love the smell....very sweet fruity smell..

I personally like…the most...

1.Essential Hair Mask Rich Premium

  

 i love my hair after washing the mask off, i can really feel the difference! my hair is softer and more bouncy after using the mask!

Tips:Normally I will do mask my hair at least twice a week so that my hair will be smooth and manageable. I will normally put the mask for at least 10-20 minutes before washing them off. The mask also adds on a fruity fragrance to hair (major lurvsss ). As I swim a lot and my hair is constantly exposed to harmful UV rays and chlorine, I tend to do hair mask more often especially each time after my swim.

2.Essential Nuance Airy Hair Treatment

 

 

treatment of my hair after soaking in the chlorine for 2 hours


i will leave it on for 3-5 minutes before washing it off. after washing it off, I can really feel the smoothness of the hair immediately after using the treatment.=P


Tips: I usually will do treatment every other day after doing the mask.  I choose Nuance Airy hair treatment as it gives my hair a light and bouncy feel with a 3D finish. The most important is its wile rose essence leaves a protective layer over my hair to keep it soft and moisturized. This is what i needed most for my outdoor golfing session, swimming routines

P.S. : Normally I will apply Essential Hair Essence Rich Premium on my wet hair so that my hair will be smooth and easy to comb. I will then blow dry my hair and apply Essential Nuance Airy Hair Essence to give my hair a smooth and shiny feel. I will bring the 2 essence + hair treatment when I go swimming then apply them after my swim.

 7 days after using the product…

 

hair looking more lively even after curling it...look at the shine after using the product for 7 days! n now they feel so soft too..

 

Now I can have healthy hair everyday with Essential taking care until the last 15cm of my hair! Lurvsss….

Where to buy and how much?
For Essential Damage Care shampoo / conditioner ($4.50 for 200ml / $9.50 for 550ml) and treatment ($6.50 forr 180g) is available at leading supermarkets,hypermarkets and pharmacies island wide.

For Essential Nuance Airy Anti Frizz Serum and Essential Rich Premier Nourishing Care lotion  ($10.90 for 60ml) is available at leading  supermarkets and medical stores

So now u can have good hair day like me without spending tonnes of $$ in hair salon! What are you waiting for? grab your Essential now! 


Comments