of World’s Coolest Intern

wow WoW WOW! guess i probably the oldest intern reporting haha. at my age of ehrm* , i m not afraid to try out new things! now what makes me the world 's coolest intern?

besides being a blogger who blogs about food, clothes, travel and boring stuff...i m also tweet and facebook everyday! yeah! how fun is that? i tweet about  my thoughts, my feelings and everything under the sun! yippeee...

hmmm..other than those mention above, so WHY ME????

ok...i cook, i wash , i clean, i mop??? joking ok? i love to try out new things


hmm...i m tough like SHERO, i climb, i do stunts to get work done (see my tough look? lady in construction boots, ready anytime for any action).


i m outspoken and friendly too. and ppl love me too..even animals..


i have the coolest application on my iphone and i m proud of it!


do what else it takes to be the world's coolest intern? just name it and i have it! >.<


Comments