of my first experience at Chef Daniel

  went to Chef Daniel for lunch. they are having set lunch at 10.50 per set. it comes with soup of the day , 1 main course and desert.with top up of 2 dollars, u can order soft drinks to come with it. if you wish to spend a little more, you can also order the 16.50 set lunch. =)

my first time there, i would say the overall dining experience is fantastic. the food is really yummy and it make your 10.50 worth the maximum. they also have set dinner priced at 36 bucks. by the way, did  i mention that the price is NETT? yes! no service charge and 10.50 is what you paid for.

the people
 

the food


crab prawn paste burger -> very nice. my col took this...


steak!...


i took the terayaki chicken...simple but yet is superb cos the meat is not too dry.


my fav desert! the yellow balls can be eaten. the juice came out of the bubble when u pop them in your mouth!


PS : better make reservations before you go =)

Address: 201 Victoria Street, #07-02/03 Iluma @ Bugis, Singapore

Tel: +65 6509 9888

Opening Hours
Daily: 11am – 11pm

I love to eat and i love my PEN



Comments