of PEN-Ing my trip with Olympus PEN - Zhu Hai

well, busy lately and super tired after work. i booked my PMP exam so i guess i will be spending most of the time studying for my exams too. anyway i will still try to blog if i got time. i got so much pictures taken using my PEN and i m still loving it.

so this is a peak at my Zhu Hai trip.

i din realize that Zhu hai is actually very near to Macau and you just need to cross the customs then u reach Zhu Hai. Is like Singapore to JB!

here is some of the pictures taken when we reach the customs.


can you imagine we just need to cross over this building below and we are at Zhu Hai?


pictures of Zhu Hai. look very similiar to Hongkong, taiwan and macau's building haha.


din really go sight seeing as basically this is a seafood makan trip for me. Garfield and CD raves about how cheap the seafood  can be and i got so tempted that  i just bought the air tickets and off i go.

first lunch at Zhu  Hai

i love the claypot chicken. the "chap" ( sauce) is very nice and goes usurper with rice..drool.and the food is very cheap ...all in REN MIN BITT.

we did a little shopping around the corner and especially their underground shopping mall. they are very famous for their A goods haha


well, the underground shopping mall is super huge. got lost a couple of times haha. i bought some bags there and if you ask me to go bk to the same shop again, i probably cant remember the way haha

after shopping, dinner time! headed to Wan Zai Seafood street. they sell all sorts of seafood for you to choose and then u can buy n ask the restaurants to cook for u. hehe.


look at the abalones! they cost about 1 bucks SGD!!


other seafood


oysters there are dirt cheap too!


our purchase of the day


our restaurant


our dinner!


after dinner we headed bk to hotel for some rest before going to the airport. so this marks my short getaway for the month of Feb.


I love to travel and i love my PEN

Comments