of PEN-Ing my trip with Olympus PEN - Venetian Macau

first time i ever travel with PEN. a short trip to get away from work especially after the opening of the ASM and grand opening. just want to get some fresh air so that i can  recharge and get my ass on my PMP exam. BTW, i got my application for the PMP exam approved. Yippeee. so glad i made it without going tru the audit. *phew*

anyway, this is a short trip and i revisited Macau again. this time i went back as a tourist. and i also get to travel to zhu hai which i missed it during my last business trip. the weather is fantastic, approximately abouut 11-14 degrees  everyday. so cooling. i took the night flight and landed at Macau at 2am. headed down to City of dreams for some gambling activities as we are not able to check in after 1pm. anyway, this is also the first time i can keep myself awake from 2am till 1 pm. haha but i concussed after 2pm and then ate dinner n concuss again until 10 am the next day.

this trip i also stayed in Venetian. i love Macau!


Reach Macau and cabbing to Venetian


visiting Venetian when everyone else is asleep or gambling. a little scary cos not much people is around but is good cos i can take pictures without people in it. wow, it really does brings back memories.


this is the performance picture i took after i came bk from City of Dreams. will post about City of Dreams later. =)

lucky me, managed to capture this. i din realize that they can actually stand in the rooms up on the shops. i thought they are all fake ones haha.

well, i decided not to post much pictures of me cos my hair looks like Hermione from Harry potter.

T-T. next time i really need to bring along a tong overseas.



Comments