[Travel] Osaka Day 1

Back to blogging my japan trip to the most detailed as possible since is almost 3 months past. 

We touched down in the afternoon and took the train to Namba station where our hotel is near. Traveling in Japan is a Breeze and I m quite surprised as I was prepared for the complicated train maps. 

It din take us too Long to reach Namba station and find our way walking towards our hotel. On our way we took some street food which is highly recommended by some bloggers. Haiz. My Pigeon brain can’t rem where but is always with Long queue la




So after walking about 15mins we reached our hotel. After checking in and wash up we head down to dotonburi for dinner









After that we head back to hotel and zzz lol. Frankly speaking if I were to return to Osaka, I would make sure I spend more days in one picfecture 😂 

But quite good exposure as I plan and execute the plan all by myself

Comments