of the return to Chef Daniel...

   Yes..i am back! we return to Chef Daniel for the 2nd time! remember about my last post on Chef Daniel -> http://princessmic.xanga.com/742263513/of-my-first-experience-at-chef-daniel/ ? I wanted to try the Prawn and Crab meat burger but end up having the terayaki chicken instead. so this time, i "die die" want to try the burger! and i got what i wan! the burger is really good. very fusion food. =)


i forgot to add, they also change their menu for set lunch every now and then. =). so u can have more variety of set lunch to choose from and best of all, it is very value for lunch!


enuff said. here is a close up of my burger!!!


my all time favorite - desert!


looks yummy right? well, what are u waiting for? Come to IIUMA level 7 to try it out!


I love to eat and i love my PEN

Comments