of my brave Ronnie boy

many of u all probably know that Ronnie gone for his operation to remove 2 growth - one in the gum and the other at his belly. i am actually worried  sick for him until now..as long as the vet did not discharge him and assure to me that everything is ok, i will still b havin sleepless nights.

well, i just want to tell everyone how brave ronnie is..on the day of the operation, he actually went in to the operating theatre with the nurse. he really make me proud and of cos worry over the operation. for the whole day, i kept on looking at my hp waiting for the clinic to call.

the whole operation take about 2 hrs and he can go home after that. he did whin alot at first due to the pain and i m worried for him so i kept on calling the clinic nurse to make sure that he is ok like this. after a few hours, he is bk to normal again.

i felt sense of relief. and of cos i cant help to tell everyone that how brave and strong Ronnie is. Love u

 





I love Ronnie and i love my PEN

Comments