Tech Club : iPad Review

how much u would like to have your iphone magnify into some giant screen so that your fingers wouldnt feel awkward navigating the functions, the screen?

haha. seriously, my fingers are not that big that i cant use my iphone properly. but i would still prefer to view my email, my photos in a bigger screen than a miserable one.

i always tempted to buy a ipad but the moment i set my mind to it, there is always rumors that there will be a new model out soon. nevertheless, i m quite lucky to get my hands on a ipad2 to play with.


what can i say? -> i love it.













Why?
Camera : there is a camera on it that i can take pictures, do facetime with my business users who using ipad2.

















More applications for work : Currently i am using some of the applications to manage my projects, keeping track of my meetings / appointments, taking minutes..etcs

Bigger screen : what can i say? Even the Smurfs is on bigger screen now. it is bigger and i can see their face more clearly without expanding it to the maximum lolx.

lighter : this is the super plus point that i love. it can fit into any handbags of mine..but i always got big handbags la.

Color : it is white haha..my fav. same like my current iphone lolz. even my blackberry is white too

Connect to wireless everywhere : with the local 3G card installed , i can surf internet anywhere i like as long as there is a 3G network

Longer battery lifespan : important right? haha..it just keeps u going and going lor

so there are all my reasons for loving the ipad2 and this is my first review haha.

I love ipad2 and i love my PEN

Comments