Software Review : Fotolr PSP HD

fancy your pictures turn out crap from your camera? even if you use DSLR or which ever good camera you have? no worries,here is the software to your rescue!

i saw this application for ipad while searching for some photo editing software and decided to give it a try.  hehe. the software allows me to do editing to MY pictures -> as in pictures of ME lah...like adding blusher if i find my face too pale or fades off. enlarge my eyes -> scary, color my hair...etc.

lets take this picture for example


looking at the functions to enhance my face...i can even do a face lift so that i can haf a smaller  and sharper face lolx..


i can add more rosy cheeks on the picture


remove my acne -> bu i dont see any diff..sad


i can also dye my hairto more red...



they also give u a before and after picture to compare


after you are satisfied with the changes, you can also add frames or even scene on your picture


once you are done, u can save and post it on facebook, tumblr..etc


some of my end products haha


well, i would say this application is very easy to use and fun to use. for those who are quite bad at photoshop, i feel this is the tool for you. haha..also for me. =P. so what r you waiting for? time to add in more fun and joy in phototaking..no need to worry about how bad you look in your pictures cos you can edit them easily.

i love phototaking and i love my ipad2


Comments