of lunch at Imperial Treasure Nan Bei

Sudden cravings for dim sum especially xiao long bao and custard buns..so headed down to Imperial Treasure for lunch. compared to Crystal Jade or Ding Tai Fung, i really prefer Imperial Treasure. their xiao long bao is very juicy..drool and their custard buns..yum yum

i love their fu pei jun ( beancurb skin wrap). taste fantastic with vinegar
their century egg porridge is very smooth..
my fav! xiao long bao
this is my fav too. crab meat fried rice with scallop and egg white
chee cheong fun. i still prefer it plain
steam pork ribs
guo tie...pan fried dumplings..my fav too
what can i say? nothing can make me happy except a wide spread of dim sum
to complete the wonderful meal will be my fav fav custard bun
coming up will b my desaru trip
i love to eat and i love my PEN...

Comments

  1. Long time no see, Princess Mic! Hey, I totally agree with u! I'm a regular & I go these at least twice a mth with my family. Nice shots!

    Luxury Haven

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks..yup. their xiao long bao is so much nicer..yumyum

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment