of working out...

think most of you all think i m fat...n fatter already. lol . i thought so too myself. looking at the past pictures, i got a shock out of my life. i just simply ballooned to a big fat "arse". so i decided that it is time to put a stop to this ..this..horrible and terrible thing that is happening to me..haiz. too much good food very little exercise..
so..i sign up with amore with a 2 yr package that cost me nearly 2k plus 1 year free. so total , i got 3 yrs package with amore! so every monday i will do my kickboxing with Chris..yes..Chris..not that Chris but uncle Chris (lol..) i love the way he teaches kickboxing. every steps and movement links to martial arts. and this is why i can kick box so well lol...anyway..other than kickboxing, i pick up bowling which is every wed if i m in Singapore...and also...
badminton..if there is court available lo. so Fri, we went to play badminton with a bunch of uncles..they are elderly but they are very agile..so dont play play
some pictures in action..of cos i m not in it la..else who taking the picture right? haha
always good to sweat it out!
last but not least..wanted to post this picture of me! haha...just find that the makeup for that day is great lor..so took this picture..haha
i love to exercise and i love my PEN

Comments