of my year 2011 and 2012

my last two days of year 2011 ended up is my darkest days cos i spend the whole night crying and wondering why this is happening to me, to the extend that the thought of ending my life to free me from this misery has come back again. as this is something personal to my life, so i am not going to share this public.
i am glad that with company of Ronnie and Fur, they really do make me feel better and at least, they give me strength to move on.

looking back at year 2011, there are alot of major changes in my life. i left MBS and join a Pharma company for 5 mths before i return to Singtel as a Regional IT manager. I love my current job now as this is a job which i always wanted. God bless. I pray for this job for a long time. i learn alot from my peers, traveling to Philippines to learn from others as well. I must say, this is a very challenging job.
Ronnie, as usual, still as active as last yr except he gone tru 2 surgery this year. he is taking it well and recover already. once again, thank god.

my health, i can sense that it is deteriorating already. sometimes in the middle of the night, i feel my heart pain. maybe cos i lack of exercise or whatever. so i started my amore sessions (kickboxing) in dec 2011, hopefully i can get better and more healthy.

my family, dont wish to talk about.

my travelogue, you can read it from my blog page. this year, the furthest i been to is Macau / Philippines ( think the flight journey is almost the same). hopefully this yr i can travel alittle further.

in yr 2012, everything becomes unknown to me. my life, i dont know what it will become, i leave everything to God's hand. my career, i will strive and work very hard. My travelogue, i hope i get a chance to visit europe before anything happens to me. My relationship, i hope ppl will give me their blessings. My Ronnie, i hope he will b healthy and strong.

seriously, i am very tired. looking at the sky where rays so strong and beautiful, i sense that God is hearing me and He is with me. I am no longer afraid as i know He is there for me.

Comments

Post a Comment