of shopping @ Poochtique.com

I happen to see a good and cute harness the other day when i bring Ronnie to see a vet @ Namly. Usually i wont bother to ask but i really like the harness so i pop the question of where to buy to the dog owner haha. so she recommended to me Poochtique.com. Immediately i reach home, i turn on my laptop and google it. while navigating, i saw the jumper suit for ronnie too. so i placed the order for 2 items - 1 bra harness and 1 jumper suit.

patiently i waited and immediately i got a response from the shop! little i know that the shop owner is my ex col haha..anyway..so we arranged to meet up and here it is! Ronnie's belated Xmas gift. I must tell u, i really love the 2 items to bits! especially the harness. so cute and comfy when Ronnie's wears it! the jumper suit too. i wanted to buy him one the other day but when i bring back, he cant fit into it. you should see his disappointed and sad face lol. but this one fits just nicely. actually i asked for a bigger size but Ronnie cant fit in and the shop owner is so nice, she did a exchange for me. so nice of her. highly recommended!

btw, she dint give me any $ to do adverts one ok? all these are purely from a good customer experience lor.

this is the bra harness i m talking about

the material is very good. it actually have mini holes so that Ronnie will not feel hot wearing it
it comes with matching leash but i am using the leather one so i just keep this
as usual, Ronnie getting very excited lor
this is the jumper suit i am talking about
isnt my Ronnie boy cute and adorable?



i love Ronnie and i love my PEN

For more about Poochtique, please visit their website @ www.poochtique.com

Comments