of a little sneak preview of where i been to for the past 1 week...

i am BK!!!!! touched down last night at 940pm. All Thanks to LaffLaff..for "free accomdation" n super great company!Like i mention in my previous post, i brought along my DSLR for this trip together with 2 lens and i did take alot of pictures! a total of 802 pictures! I am still uploading it half way lol..i still have about 100 more to go? lol.
Here is a sneak preview of the picture of where i go..can u guess where was i?

Checklist
  • Fish and Chips by the harbour - Done
  • Itinerary covered - Done
I am consider quite bless for this trip as i flew off on Wed and touched down on Wed night. For Thur, the sky is rather gloomy and the first day outdoor pictures turn out quite sucky. But like i say, i was lucky, so the next 2 days, i enjoyed superb weather! the sky is so blue and my polarized filter really came in handy!
I am also over the moon cos i bought a crumpler camera bag that is not available in Singapore. Can you guess which one is it? lol. alritey, stay tune for more pictures and my blog posts ya!!

Comments