of my first trip in 2012 - Sydney Day 2 ( Part 1) - Darling Harbour + Royal Botanical Garden



decided to do the same thing too. lol. cos i took 800 plus photos and i still trying to sort them out lor.

Back to my Day 2. As the night before i checked the weather forecast, winds are blowing and i will be expecting to see beautiful blue sky on the Day 2. So i woke up early in the morning and took my DSLR and head on down to Darling Harbour again. lol. I was determined to retake all the photos with clear blue sky!!! sound crazy right? i paid so much for the ticket and of cos determine la. i am quite satisfied with the pictures taken lo.

see? clear blue sky..taken using Sigma 10-20mm with CPL



so beautiful right? Singapore, u rarely get such blue gradient sky lor...i love the sky!

Darling Harbour

cockle bay wharf 

no more gloomy sky...so bright and blue..

alfresco breakfast oversee the beautiful harbour

did i mention i love this lens? i think the distortion of the lens can make the picture turn out quite nice too!

the seagull that comes to disturb me when i was having my breakfast lo

Sydney Harbour Convention Centre

taking a walk to the Market City + paddy market ..i saw the cloud and it look so beautiful on the bright blue sky


china town

on my way bk to Martin Pl


Library





Royal Botanic Garden


din took much pictures there cos the weather was very hot ( ya..very hot) . so i went to Chifley Towers to grab a milk shake and rest for a while before heading bk to Westin lo..also quite tiring n hungry lol

had a nice yummy banana milk shake. the owner is really very nice, he charge me 4.50 AUD instead of 5 for it!

my lunch of the day and it send me straight to the toilet ..lol..i think it really cleared my stomach which is very good lor


after lunch, head bk to hotel to rest before going to the Opera house! so stay tune for more updates!

Sydney









































Comments

Post a Comment