of chicken all the way in Manila


well, here i m, Miss nua. all the way. laze around in the hotel room. only go out for breakfast and lunch..even tabao dinner bk so i don't need to go out. ensure that the room is full of supply of water, food lol. cos i decide to nua until tonight. watching TV, playing my jigsaw puzzle.

yes..watch TV, i m watching both the internet n the cable tv in the room lor.

anyway, i had been having chicken meals all the way. yesterday is hainanese chicken rice. probably i miss singapore food too much? or i miss home cook food..i want to eat something singaporean style..so i bought chicken rice. the taste? not quite the same. their rice is more..healthy? i don't see the shinny oily rice lor. lol. the chicken rice cost me 120 php ( can't rem the exact price but is round there). cheap right?
i really love the ginger sauce..i finish the whole packet of rice..lol.

and today, i have the most sinful food - KFC. someone told me KFC taste different in Manila and much better than Singapore. so i decided to give it a try too. so i ordered 2 piece chicken meal for lunch n 1 burger for dinner lor. lol. well, the taste is pretty much the same except they give u rice for the chicken meal. also, they give me the flexibility of have 2 diff type of chicken in 1 box. 1 spicy and the other original so i get to taste 2 at one shot. taste? pretty much the same la. and it is very cheap for all it cost me only 168 php. which means my total meal today is less than 200 php. lol. i also replenish my yakult supply and bought some mineral water + washing powder + a container to store the powder lol. i m still contemplating if i should send my clothes for laundry or wash it myself when i get my apartment..hmmm. i send the first batch there..70 php per pieces...

my dinner....

well, now is 5:24pm. i m so proud that i almost pass my first wk in Manila. the people here are very nice and i m trying to learn their native language...hehe..

i love to eat and i love my PEN

Comments