of Day 2 in Manila

Greetings everyone ! i m now in Manila..starting my 3 mths journey here. actually today is my 2nd day already. i reach last night at about 6pm but due to the traffic jam, i reached hotel at 8pm. settled down and then tried face time with my family ( but failed) and then face time again with lafflaff (it works..managed to chat with him and auntie). it works today for me and i managed to talk to mummy, daddy, bro and ronnie! boy..i miss them very much...

lets back tracked abit , it started when lafflaff came to see me off at the airport. i m so happy cos i thought initially that he couldn't make it due to his doc appointment! but he did! we had lunch at waraku. not bad.and the price is reasonable

after lunch then i board the plane and he headed bk to office for work. we met again on face time at night lor.

anyway, here is some snapshots of my hotel now before i move to a apartment.

the hotel is actually a 2 storey apartment that comes with a kitchen. is very much like those apartment or chalet lor. it comes with cable TV and free wifi ( thus explain y i can blog)...and the cable TV has chinese TV channels (thank god..i can keep myself entertained)...

u don't know how KS i am lo, i even bought my macbook (to blog , FaceTime), laptop (for work), iPad (FaceTime) and even my DS lor. i so scare i got so bored here. here, i m alone in the hotel ( my cols, boss all in their apartment already)..so i also don't dare to wonder when night falls. so i just quickly go bk hotel n nua. i even tabao dinner bk. today i have chicken congee. they give me a fresh egg to put inside the congee lor. 145 php which is about 4 bucks in singapore. ok la. same price lor. taste...never the same as in singapore


looks healthy right? hopefully i can lose some weight while i m here lor...

i love to eat and i love my PEN

Comments