of time really flies

i do hope it also flies as fast as now while i m in Manila too cos i guess i will miss my family, love ones and everything in Singapore deeply.

 here i m, typing this blog before i get ready to the airport. having mixture of feelings - Go : many ppl tell me i m very lucky to get a opportunity to go overseas to work within a short period of time since i join bk the company. Yes, i do agree somehow. - No Go : i don't wan to be away from my family for a long period of time. there are so many things that i m worrying about - Ronnie, my parents, my love one and my grandma. anyway, i spend the last 2 days in Singapore with my family and LaffLaff. i will first blog on the sat's dinner at T-one steamboat at Upper Thomson.

The soup base is quite good. u can choose to had the twin soup base or 1 single one. u can choose between - ma la / fish head / herbal chicken . we took the male and fish head soup base and it is really good.

it is a ala-carte buffet style so you choose and pick the food n then they will deliver it to you. there are also some side dishes to go along with it too. their deep fried chicken is really gd! overall the price is quite reasonable - 30++ for 1 pax. they open until 2am in the morning too!


having severe breakouts at the chin area again. sian..

for sunday dinner, i spend my "last" dinner with my family. giving my mum n dad + bro and his gf to Chi Zar at great world city. we took the set dinner for 4 pax and top up for 1 additional. the dinner is 88 bucks for 4 and additional 22 for 1 pax. the food is much better than the last time i visited them with Lafflaff lo

i like this juice lot. but mummy finds it very sour...strange..but i think it taste a little like red wine to me lol

the set dinner comes with...

fish maw soup

fish - can't rem the exact name but there are 2 types of fish in it

pork chop - this is really good!

claypot tou fu - their tou fu is handmade and is very gd too

3 eggs chinese spinach - i love this too

fried rice

ending the dinner with desert! aloe vera

i guess this pretty sums up the 2 sinful dinner i have over the 2 days. and i will be flying to Manila in a few hours time...guess the next upcoming posts will be my life in Manila...

i love to eat and i love my PEN...

Comments