of careful of what you use for cooking

well, this is not a compliant ok? just wanted to share my experience with you here. so this is what happen. my landlord is very kind to give me 2 frying pan - 1 big n 1 small. usually i cook with the small one as the stove isn't that big to put the bigger pan anyway. the small one is non-stick but is made to look like one so i guess the coating is of some other material. i used it for cooking my chicken rice, eggs, pancake, bacon and veges...

so....this is what happen. my last used is on sun actually where i fried my bacon for breakfast and then i left it to dry. and on monday, i decided to keep the frying pan, to my horror, i saw this weird brown stuff on  the pan. i don't know what it is and it look like rust to me. i thought maybe i din wash the pan clean enough. so i decided to wash it again. the more i clean the worst it get..then the black coating came off..omg...it means that the coating actually came off each time when i cook and wash. imagine i and LL had eaten some of it...*faint*

picture of the pan...u can see mini brown spots on it...


so i decided to get a new pan. and this time i bought a non-stick pan. same material made as tefal but of diff brand...i tried using the pan and it work great! confirm non stick lor...

the new one

testing it..


my friends out there, do use a gd pan, wok for cooking cos you won't want to end up like me...lucky for me..i discovered it else i also cannot imagine what will happen to me..*faint*

Comments