of celebrating my birthday


celebrating it as a normal other day....perhaps, i am getting old and birthday is just a normal day? further to that, i am alone in Manila so din really celebrate it =(

i woke up just like any other day and did a quick FaceTime with LL. doing replies to those who wishes me happy birthday on my Facebook before i start to prepare my breakfast of the day. so to reward myself, decided to make bacon and bread today

watch a couple of series of 深宮諜影 before heading out to get some light bulbs for the house as some of them fused and others quite warm when i switched them on. so decided to change some of the "often" used ones too. like the one in the living room. also decided to get myself a birthday present. after much tots, decided to get a pair of sunglasses as the fossil one is spoilt. the polarized coating came off and i din bring my oakley here and also the sun here is super glaring for my eyes. was looking at the pilot series of ray ban and also oakley beckon series. can't really decided between the two of them but finally i give in to the oakley beckon cos i wanted to get big sun glasses..something different from the usual ones that i hav....so now i have 4 pairs of oakley..1 miss conduct, 1 dart board ( the coating also came off), 1 half jacket


wanted to go for a quick swim but the weather is too hot..and i m afraid of the UV light lo..lol..so decided to go for a evening swim but who knows? the pool is filled with ppl..haiz. i guess only gd time is in the morning or at noon =(...

abandon the idea of swimming, i decided to do some kickboxing in the living room itself. then i prepare for dinner at a super early time so i can have fried rice for late lunch..

since is my birthday post, i decided to post more act cute pictures of me here lol

i love photography and i love my PEN

Comments