of day 2 of my short holiday in singapore

my day 2 is a mad rush for me cos i need to run a lot of errands and i only have this 1 day to do that. time really flies so quickly and i m left with 1.5 days in singapore. so i have to make full use of it to ensure things i need to do are done.
1. buy dog food for ronnie and fish food for lucas
2. pick up ll for his car servicing
3. go to a money exchanger to exchange pesos , hkd and remming bit
4. visit my grandma

 so i woke up in the morning, walk ronnie before i head over to ubi area to pick up ll as he sent shadow for some brake stuff. anyway, we drove to pets mega mall to buy the dog food and fish food before heading down to tampines mall ( money exchanger)... our lunch..as LL is sick we decided to go for something light..


after lunch, i did my errands before heading down to Uncle's house to visit grandma. had a great time checking with her and then i meet LL for dinner. i m very touch by his actions cos despite he is sick, he still insist to bring me eat my fav geylang hokkien mee and frog leg porridge

after dinner, we went bk to spend some quality time together before i go home. and the next day is all about packing and bk to manila =(. is kinda sad cos i miss my family and LL and Ronnie the most..it seems that i miss out a lot of precious time spend with him...

i miss ronnie...

all pictures r taken using d90

Comments