of eventful sat....for me

Since LL left, i usually stayed in the apartment over the weekend and watch tv dramas online, only occasionally go over to power plant to do groceries shopping and back. do house chores, cook my meals and end of the day. i don't even bother to get my arse down to the swimming pool despite the weather is super good that day.

but i DID!! i did it yesterday lor. so happy. i guess it is really the "determination of must go down n exercise" works this time. haha.

so i woke up in the morning, prepare my lunch, then i change into my swimming wear n head out for a swim. the weather is super hot in the afternoon, so i only stay for about 30 mins. i don't really want to get sun burnt so after swim i came up to continue to clean my house. after that, i head out to power plant again cos i wanted to remove my gelish nail and do some manicure cos i broke my nails while changing the bedsheets lo..haiz. but anyway, it cost me 700 pesos to do the soak off plus manicure + painting..

also did a little shopping cos i realize that i only brought 1 pair of jeans and it is not enough if i send mine for laundry services lor. so i bought my jeans from ZARA...1 shorts, 2 tops..hopefully it is sufficient for me la. until i go bk to Singapore which is this thur?

some pictures i took yesterday...

my fried bee hoon. almost vegetarian except for the dried shrimps. haha.

it is very simple to prepare. the ingredients are as below

bee hoon - soak to make it soft

the veges - cabbage sliced, beans sliced and carrot sliced

shallots and garlic

dried shrimps - chopped into small small pieces

first fry the shallots + garlic until golden brown, add in the dried shrimps and fry it until it is well cooked. add in the vege and stir fried it. add in some water to soften the vege and also as the soup for the bee hoon. the bee hoon needs to absorb the soup to make it taste nice. so don't add in too much water. cos you don't wan to make it bee hoon soup. so sufficient water enough will do. then add a little seasoning to taste and then add in the bee hoon. u need to make it well until the bee hoon absorb all the soup evenly. =)


some pictures taken at the pool...

some stuff i bought...i like this..we bought this when we went korea many many years bk..i saw this at royston and then i bought it. a gd drink for a hot weather day

my dinner for the night...chicken rice again lol..

i love to cook and i love my PEN

Comments