of last blog post on food in manila

this is my last food post i had in manila before i start to flood my blog with singapore food haha. as usual, YJ and I had pizza at culinary. did i mention that they serve good pizza other than pasta? this time round we had a cheesy pizza - can't remember what is the name but is their newest dish...

their pizza comes in thin crust which is my favorite. it comes with generous cheese toppings and mushrooms. is really yummy...
their ice tea is a must cos it is really good...
their jumbo buffalo food is damm good too!

if you are at power plant, you might want to try their food at b2.

on my last day of work, the team bought me to Philippine cuisine at SM mall edsa at the top level. the food is quite ok.

pandan ice tea. taste quite normal except some light pandan flavor. 

sweet and sour fish. i don't really like as i think is cooked using dory fillet and i don't like dory haha...prefer it with sea base fillet

a very local dish - some pig cheeks or something like that.

fried bihon and canton noodles
Philippines style of wanton soup. very diff but yummy

crispy pata

all pictures are taken using PEN. and i will start blogging about singapore food lol...


Comments

  1. Wow! I really enjoyed reading your posts especially the ones about your trip to Manila. Great stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment