of a day trip to Msia...

well, spend the sat in Msia with the gals for some beauty trip . i went to do my eye brow embroidey at this shop call UNIQUE Beauty Saloon. total damage is 350 ringgit which is so much cheaper than Singapore. the result? i think i will show it later when it settles down cos now i really look like some wayang ppl.

why i want to do this -> actually, i find it a big hassle to draw my brows every morning and to maintain the shape..is a killer. i tried maintaining it myself, it turns out to be a disaster! i over trim it and then it looks freaky ugly. i went to browhaus to salvage the brows but still ..haiz. i even sign up a package with them, bought their essence (suppose to simulate growth but is not working). so i decide that this embroidey thing is the solution for me. i did my research and even tried the browhaus but it is freaking expensive..1200 for that ...and then Sue told me that she knows this lady that can do it quite well but is in msia..so i decided to give it a try. my mum say is not well done cos it is too thick for my face but i think it is the same as how i used to have my brows except it is thicker only. will post a picture of me soon..lol. anyway, the location of the shop is at F117B Holiday Plaza Jalan Dato Sulaiman, Taman Century ,

80250, J/B U can look for Shirley 016-769 3737. she is very pretty too lol. we had our breakfast there while waiting for the shop to be open. there is a cafe just 1 level below. easily to spot. they sell alot of food like mee hoon kuay, yong tau fu, hakka lei cha,..etc. i had the most sinful fried bee hoon  
the whole process i think it takes about 3 hrs. by 12, already done. so i walk around the place while waiting for the gals. the place is very old..very similar to People's park shopping centre..lol. but i think u can find alot of good and cheap stuff there. i bought my iphone casing for RM 10 bucks, the privacy filter for RM 13 bucks and also a battery charger for RM35! really a gd steal!   they also have crepes there too! if you are there, remember to try their banana and choc crepes! very gd!  

all pictures are taken using PEN

 I love to eat and i love my PEN

Comments