of fish head steamboat @ Xin Yuan Ji

always pass by the place since i started my class at heritage place. always long queue outside that i m very tempted to try. so we org a outing with some close friends to try it out!

would say the food is quite good. the fish head steamboat is very much up to our standard. however, there is one that is at the ghim moh link kopitiam which is as gd too and is much cheaper lol. the fish head steam boat is quite ex. =(. 55 bucks for normal type of fish and is medium size.


black pepper pork

the steamboat, i think is consider as teo chew style cos u hav yam in it..i love the yam cos is very soft and well cooked
hotplate toufu

kailan

thats me..i think i need to double or triple up my exercise routine else i cannot wear the gown already =(

will be going to remove my wisdom tooth ..hopefully i can reduce some weight from there.

all pictures are taken using my PEN...

Comments

  1. I am a frequent visitor in your blogs, this post is very interesting and easy to read .... I hope to visit again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment