Tech Review : My Fitness Pal

i notice myself putting alot of weight for the past few yrs and i simply cannot stand the existing look of me now. Grrhh..although i have been in a self denial mode for quite sometime, i think the word chubby and cute doesnt suite me and i want to get rid of all these C&Cs....

i took up the fitness package with Amore again doing intensive kickboxing once more ( my slimmest will be during my toshiba days and that was when i was with Amore) but this is not enough. Cos i realise that the more i output (exercise), the more i input ...grrhhhh..so after doing some research online, i found this application call "My fitness Pal"


this application can be downloaded via the apple apps store. It helps you to keep track of the amount of calories u intake every meal, monitors your weight, your cardio exercises. it also gives u the report on the current progress too!


so first you need to create an account. input your existing weight and the target weight you wanna achieve.

next, for everyday, you need to record down the food, exercise u are doing.


the application will also let you know the amount of calories you have taken and the remaining for each day.

at the end of each day you just need to submit all the data and there will be a summary for you.
the application will tell you if you have eaten too much or too little calories and also do a rough estimation on your weight too.
there are also weekly reports for you too.

it is a simple to use application. of cos, you will need to maintain a healthy lifestyle for weight loss programme. this program really helps me to track the type of food and calories in-take for 1 week. It seems to me that my weekday's consumption is ok but it gets worst during the weekend. perhaps is due to all the good food that LuffLuff feeds me all the time. Hopefully i can do some self control and continuously workout to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

So for those people who are also in the same "shoes" as me, i hope this application can help you too!

last but not least, good luck!

Comments