of spending time with your love one...even just for a simple dinner

LL has been very busy with work lately. very very busy. working until super late at night, over the weekends too.  despite his busy schedule, he always never fails to accompany me and spend time with me. Thanks LL. Love u so much. and now its my turn too ( i not that busy la..after my classes end 2 wks bk). so this is just me..while waiting for him to come down for dinner.


so i try to squeeze in some short me time with him...just want to spend some time with him, making sure he takes his meals and not skipping them due to work.


had the exact food we had during our valentines day. the food is still the same ( first time i had them since i came bk from manila), the company is still the same too ( just me and luffluff). boy, i miss him so much now. just want to hear his voice all the time.

our fav dishes

Comments