of my new website!

Hello, from my new website. I got a new website and is created @ wix.com. It is pretty easy to setup the website using the latest technology - HTML5. dont need to do any programming and just plug n go! so what is so special about this new website?

hmm. seriously i am thinking of setting up my thingy business here ( eShop but still havent decided on what to sell but i just create one website first lol). Probably i will bring some interesting stuff and sell it on my website le.

anyway, on my website, i also showcase some of the pictures i took using my DSLR and my micro four thirds. hope u will like them.

so here is the walkthrough of my new website. u can visit my website @ http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic . I will also add them in my signature so that all my posts in future will be tagged with the website lol.


this is the first page of my website. the quick links are easily accessible.
 
 
on the main page, i will also have featured pictures on my website and i will change them once in a blue moon lol. nah...when i have new pictures la



a little more about me.

here is my portfolio where i will show case all the pictures that i took. Travel pictures, Food pictures and Ronnie's pictures

i have a gallery in each of the catergoy where you can expand them and view the pictures in full size

the website is also connected to my blog @ blogspot. so you can also view my blog post from this website

i have also put up a contact form page in this website so you can post your questions / feedbacks / comments and it will be emailed to me!

so now pending is my eShop. So stay tuned!

interested in making your own website with a couple of clicks? Pop by to www.wix.com and create one now! is pretty easy!

and please pop by my website for more updates -> http://shirleylye12.wix.com/princessmic

Comments